Terms and Conditions
BY INSTALLING OR TRIALLING AQUAFOREST SOFTWARE, YOU ACKNOWLEDGE THAT YOU HAVE READ THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS, THAT YOU UNDERSTAND THEM, AND THAT YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS AND CONDITIONS. IF YOU DO NOT AGREE TO THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF THE USE OF THIS TRIAL SOFTWARE DO NOT DOWNLOAD OR INSTALL THE SOFTWARE.
- All Aquaforest software trials are provided for the sole purpose of software evaluation
- You may install and trial the Aquaforest software during the evaluation period and only for evaluation purposes.
- Aquaforest software trials shall have a fixed time limit or shall be limited to the time that would be reasonably expected to complete the evaluation of the software
- You do NOT acquire any license to the software
- You are NOT permitted to use the software in a production environment
- You are NOT permitted to use the software in a live operating environment
- You are NOT permitted to use the software after the evaluation period
- You are NOT permitted to use the software nor the results, for business purposes, for commercial purpose or gain or to benefit to any other person or entity.
- You are not permitted to use the software trial to avoid paying the relevant Aquaforest software license fee(s)
- You are NOT permitted to use the software, documentation nor the results for any purposes that are competitive with Aquaforest
- You are NOT permitted to distribute or publish the software license keys
- You are NOT permitted to disclose the results of any benchmark test of the Software Trial to any third party without Aquaforest’s prior written approval.
- After evaluation of the software:
– The software and the results must be destroyed. (Exception: Aquaforest software trials that include a trial license for processing a specific number of documents, such as Aquaforest Searchlight, may permit the retention of documents created during the trial.)
– If you want to use the software and/or the results after the evaluation, you must purchase the relevant Aquaforest software license
- Aquaforest Software made available for trial and used for other than the approved usage will be considered a violation of Aquaforest Software Trial Terms and Conditions
- Aquaforest may investigate and prosecute such violations and will seek compensatory and restitutionary damages
- At all times the software remains the property of Aquaforest Limited.