Searchlight - A no-code OCR and auditing tool for SharePoint
Explore Searchlight’s licensable components and features.
Convert PDFs into PDF/A-1, PDF/A-2, PDF/A-3
Works with “born digital” documents like MS Word, TIFF, and PDF files.
- SharePoint is supported as a document target destination (SharePoint/Office 365 upload) and as a source (Azure/SharePoint/Office 365 download).
- SharePoint document libraries are populated directly from Searchlight jobs.
SharePoint is supported as a document target destination (SharePoint/Office 365 upload) and as a source (SharePoint/Office 365 download).
SharePoint document libraries are populated directly from Searchlight jobs.
Azure storage download- This step will download files to your local machine from an Azure Storage Container.
Azure storage upload- This step will upload files from your local machine to an Azure storage Container.
- Both standard and custom PDF metadata can be extracted and assigned to SharePoint columns. This can also include XMP metadata.
- Entity extraction, metadata extraction, zonal extraction
- Rule-based tagging and NLP-based tagging
- Identifies duplicate files, stale lists, large files, non-searchable PDFs, and legacy Office documents.
- Built-in reports
- Supports automated switch-over to a backup instance of Autobahn DX if the primary instance fails.
- Utilizes two instances of the product running on separate hosts.
- Multiple Autobahn DX servers can point to one input folder, as a result, the files will be shared across several servers and the processing will be more optimized.
Mixed raster content (MRC)
Compressing files by removing unneeded content.