Aquaforest Partner Network Program
Aquaforest products are used at the heart of many off-the-shelf and custom software solutions and we are privileged to have thousands of customers worldwide. Our team delivers high quality products backed up by outstanding support and customer service.
Aquaforest's Partner Network Program (PNP) has been created to provide our Customers and potential Customers with a Directory of the Network of Solution Providers experienced in using Aquaforest Products. Partners accepted onto the PNP are eligible to receive considerable benefits.
Aquaforest is genuinely committed to providing the best possible service and products, at the best price, to its Customers. It is our aim that Customers are fully satisfied and successful in the implementation of our products. As part of our service to Customers we offer the Aquaforest Partner Network Directory, members of which are Aquaforest Recommended Solution Providers.
Overview of Customer BenefitsAquaforest Partner Network Directory of Recommended Solution Providers
Search for Solution Providers who best suit their business solution, industry and geographic location requirements
Partners listed are Recommended for their experience and successful usage of one or more of our Products
Access to Case Studies providing actual examples of solutions using Aquaforest Products
Aquaforest Solution Providers are greatly valued by us and in appreciation we have established an Aquaforest Partner Network Program offering Aquaforest Solutions Providers opportunities for business growth and increased profitability through a range of Partner benefits.
Overview of Partner BenefitsOpportunities for business from the Aquaforest Partner Network Directory of Recommended Service Providers
Qualifying Partners are able to market their services and solutions via the Aquaforest website at no charge
Partners are supported in reselling Aquaforest products by:
- Dedicated services of a Partner Network Manager.
- Eligibility for the purchasing of our products via our volume sales discount scheme.
- Simple royalty free licensing model for ease of take up for Partners and their Customers.
- Dedicated Partner Webinars e.g. : pre releases, upgrades, relevant technical training, case studies etc.
- The optional benefit of product pre release and beta versions.
- Provision of Marketing Literature and Product License Certificates.
- Access to Aquaforest Priority Pre Sales Support.
- Beta testing opportunities and direct input to the Research and Development Team for future product feature inclusion.
- Inclusion of Case Studies profiling the successful use of Aquaforest Product(s).
- Product Integration Support.
- Optional Custom Development and Re branding (chargeable).
- Optional use of the Aquaforest Partner logo for marketing purposes.
Qualifying CriteriaHave used or be currently using an Aquaforest Product(s) with Customer(s) or as an Integrated Solution
Provide a Customer or Solution Case Study* for inclusion on the Aquaforest Website
Identify the Customer** in the Case Study and guarantee that the Customer's permission has been obtained.
A Direct link to Aquaforest's Website is required to be included on the Partner's Website
*Specific details are included in our Becoming a Partner Guide
**Under certain circumstances this criterion can be waived, see further details in our Becoming a Partner Guide
If you do not currently fulfil the criteria for acceptance onto the Aquaforest Partner Network Program or perhaps at this time prefer not to join, there are likely to be other opportunities available to you in working with Aquaforest. You may be eligible for volume sales discounts.
To register an interest in joining the Aquaforest Partner Network complete this form or for an informal discussion about joining please contact Aquaforest's Partner Network Manager on +44 (0)1296 468168 or email: firstname.lastname@example.org