Visit Aquaforest @ #ESPC19 #Stand34
Prague 2-5 December 2019
- We will be launching the new Aquaforest PDF Connector for Microsoft Flow
- Come and talk to the Aquaforest Team on #Stand34 & have a go at winning your very own @finditgames
- For those of you that attended #ESPC18, do you remember this?
The following two tabs change content below.
Neil Pitman founded Aquaforest Limited in 2001 and is the chief architect for the company’s PDF and OCR software products used by thousands of organizations ranging from NASA to the Dutch Ministerie van Justitie. Neil has 30 years’ experience in the software industry in the UK and USA in the areas of database systems, document management and software development tools and has served on the IDT committees of the British Standards Institute (BSI) and was a co-author of the BSI’s 2007 publication on the Long Term Preservation of Digital Documents.
Latest posts by Neil Pitman (see all)
- Run a QUICK & FREE Audit to check that your documents are Searchable - August 27, 2020
- ESPC Power Automate Blog Articles - August 21, 2020
- Aquaforest Searchlight Tagger Onboarding Consultancy Package – Aquaforest Searchlight Tagger + Consultancy - August 6, 2020