TIFF Server Set Up Guide
Welcome to the TIFF Server set up guide, if you have already installed the prerequisite start from step 3 else start from step 1
- Unzip the Archive to the install location. This may be under “C:\Inetpub\wwwroot\tiffserver” or another location of your choice.
- Run the TIFF Server.msi file to install the prerequisites.
- Add TIFF Server as a web application or as an application under a website is IIS.
- Set the Tiff Server Application pool to the following:
- Select the TIFF Server application pool and click on the “Advanced Setting” option on the right, set the following options in the dialog box that appears.
- In order to ensure that TIFF Server can write to the log or audit files and access other installation files it should be configured to either use Integrated Windows authentication or anonymous access with a suitably privileged UID.
The following two tabs change content below.
Neil Pitman founded Aquaforest Limited in 2001 and is the chief architect for the company’s PDF and OCR software products used by thousands of organizations ranging from NASA to the Dutch Ministerie van Justitie. Neil has 30 years’ experience in the software industry in the UK and USA in the areas of database systems, document management and software development tools and has served on the IDT committees of the British Standards Institute (BSI) and was a co-author of the BSI’s 2007 publication on the Long Term Preservation of Digital Documents.
Latest posts by Neil Pitman (see all)
- Automated Metadata Tagging for SharePoint and Office 365 - May 17, 2019
- Introducing our Partner, Digital Team - May 14, 2019
- Upgrading Aquaforest Kingfisher - January 14, 2019