NEW OCR SDK for .Net v1.40 Maintenance Release
The Aquaforest Technical Team is happy to announce the Maintenance Release for the OCR SDK for .Net v1.40. This version of the SDK offers a number of enhancement and bug fixes over the previous v1.40. release:
• .Net Framework 4.0 - The OCR SDK has now been extended to support .NET Framework 4.0.
• PDF/A Support - The OCR SDK now supports output format of PDF/A-1b. For detailed information about theOCR SDK’s new enhancements and improved functionality, please refer to the Product Release Notes which can be
accessed from the following link: http://www.aquaforest.com/products/aquaforestocrsdk1_40%20Release%20Notes.pdf
The OCR SDK v1.40 is available to download and is a fully functional version of the software with a trial licence, which places watermarks on output documents and has a trial popup dialog box. You can download the software from here: www.aquaforest.com/products/ocrsdk140.zip
If you're using an earlier version of the 1.4 OCR SDK you can continue to use your existing license key. Customers using version v1.3 will need to request a new license key and those with valid Support & Maintenance Cover will be entitled to a free product upgrade.
Latest posts by Neil Pitman (see all)
- Run a QUICK & FREE Audit to check that your documents are Searchable - August 27, 2020
- ESPC Power Automate Blog Articles - August 21, 2020
- Aquaforest Searchlight Tagger Onboarding Consultancy Package - Aquaforest Searchlight Tagger + Consultancy - August 6, 2020