Extract, Split and Rename PDFs with Aquaforest Kingfisher
Aquaforest Kingfisher is a sophisticated and powerful tool that is designed to help unlock and organize key business information trapped in PDF documents such as financial records, customer reports, scanned files and payment runs.
A core feature of the product is the ability to OCR PDF files during the conversion which means you can process image only (non-searchable) PDFs.
Below is a video showing you how to create a job that splits a PDF file based on a change in some text at a particular area of the PDF page
Product key features:
- Extract, Split & Rename
- Separate by Text Patterns
- Separate by Barcodes
- Renaming based on Text Patterns
- Renaming based on barcodes
- Zonal Patterns
- Text Extraction
- High Performance OCR
- Multi-Core Option for higher volumes
The product inherits the typical intuitive design and metro feel like many of our products making it simple and friendly to use.
Below are a couple of screen shots of the product:
Aquaforest Kingfisher can be downloaded from the following page: https://www.aquaforest.com/en/kingfisher.asp however should you wish to find out more or discuss your specific project requirements please contact the team at: email@example.com
Latest posts by Neil Pitman (see all)
- European SharePoint, Office 365 and Azure Conference - November 30, 2017
- System Migration Bundle - October 3, 2017
- Adding a Kingfisher Job As An Autobahn DX Step - September 8, 2017