Aquaforest OCR SDK
High performance OCR. Support for 100+ languages.
Download Trial Now
C# and VB.NET examples.
Aquaforest OCR SDK Samples
Below is a list of samples included in the SDK. All the samples listed below use the Aquaforest Engine and are also available in the cookbook in PDF format. To view samples that use the Extended Engine, refer to section 2 of the cookbook.
- Convert a multi-page TIFF to text-searchable PDF
- Convert BMP, JPG, PNG to Searchable PDF
- OCR an Image PDF
- Get text from TIFFs or Image PDFs
- Extract text from image-only, partially searchable and fully searchable PDFs
- Convert folder of files
- Zonal OCR
- Processing zones with different orientations
- Determine word co-ordinates
- Read characters after a given string
- Write recognition results into Excel
- Processing color images
- Applying compression to output PDFs
- Merging PDFs
- OCR an image in memory
- Generating PDF/A compliant file
- Handling password-protected PDFs
- ASP.NET Conversion
- Read barcode(s)
- Split document by barcodes identified
- The sample applications may need updating to reflect installation location of the OCR SDK before they can be built and used. Please refer to the reference guide installed with the OCR SDK for details regarding the Resource Folder.
- All the samples listed above and in the cookbook (both Aquaforest and Extended OCR engines) are also in the 'samples' and 'xsamples' folders in the OCR SDK installation directory as Visual Studio projects.